DJI M30T Drone Use in Solar Power Plants
DJI M30T Drone Use in Solar Power Plants is an all-weather and portable solar power plants inspection drone with thermal imager and 48 MP 4K camera, 16x zoom.
The DJI Matrice 30T is a portable all-weather commercial drone with a maximum flight time of 41 minutes, a flight altitude of up to 7000 meters and a waterproof enclosure with an IP55 rating. The DJI Matrice 30T drone has 4K video capability, a 48 mega pixel camera with 16x zoom, a thermal camera with a resolution of 640×512 pixels, a frame rate of 30 Hz, a laser range finder, a maximum horizontal flight speed (83 km/h) to measure the distance to observation or targeting objects.
It consists of unique hardware that allows you to take inspection efficiency to a new level in areas such as firefighting, search and rescue, inspection of power lines and main pipelines, wells, special operations, law enforcement, solar power plant inspection, aerial thermography. Matrice 30(T) professional drones pack portability and power without sacrificing image quality or functionality.
DJI M30T Drone Specifications
- New handheld drone design inherited from the M300RTK and M3,
- New foldable carbon fiber drone design,
- Drone flight weight 3,770 g,
- Maximum distance FPV lifting is 15km,
- Video stream quality is 1080P,
- AES-256 data encryption algorithm,
- RTK positioning,
- The drone’s protection rating is IP55,
- Powered by 2× batteries (5880 mAh capacity each),
- Maximum flight time is 41 minutes,
- Automatic battery heating,
- Maximum horizontal flight speed of 82.8 km/h,
- Maximum permissible wind speed (wind resistance) 15 m/s,
- The new multifunction compact camera M30 (only for the Matrice 30 version) combines three sensors: wide-angle camera, zoom camera and laser rangefinder,
- Intelligent low light photography mode for taking photos in low light conditions,
- “Advanced dual operator” mode (drone control from two remotes),
- ADS-B receiver (DJI AirSense technology),
- Flight telemetry and navigation at professional aviation level,
- Replication of all key sensors that ensure safe piloting and accurate positioning of the UAV,
- New DJI RC Plus remote control (with built-in ultra-bright 7-inch display, IP54 water and dust resistance, internal and external power supplies),
- Support for working with D-RTK 2 mobile station,
- The new DJI Pilot 2 mobile app,
- The new DJI FlightHub 2 UAV web control center,
- Support for the latest all-weather automated docking station DJI Dock (only relevant for the M30(T) Dock version series),
- Mobile SDK, Payload SDK, Cloud API support,
- Side signal lamps,
Excellent Flight Performance with M30T
The perfect combination of power and portability to increase the efficiency of thermographic inspection of solar power plants;
- Maximum flight time: 41 minutes
- Maximum permissible wind: 15 m/s
- Maximum speed 23 m/s
The M30 series is the only commercial drone of its kind with an ultra-compact and foldable design that allows it to easily pack, transport and deploy in the shortest possible time.
The M30 series features maximum protection against water and dust ingress. The Matrice 30 is IP55 rated, allowing you to operate the drone in adverse weather conditions and temperatures between -20°C and 50°C.
Thermal Inspection of Solar Power Plants with M30T
The drones of the M30 series, like the Matrice 300 RTK, are equipped with a 360-degree sensory visualization system. Dual vision and ToF sensors are also placed on the underside of the drone, keeping it and the PV inspection safe.
The overall design of the Matrice 30 has been thought out down to the smallest detail. A compact drone with a folding arm mechanism that allows you to easily carry the M30T Drone for any solar power plant inspection will be able to easily inspect the PV plant
Matrice 30 series drones are equipped with a range of professional cameras. The M30 Series combines wide-angle, zoom and thermal cameras (M30T only) with laser rangefinders that can capture the aerial inspection you need, when you need it. By inspecting the area from the air, you can find faulty cells in solar panels. A drone with a thermal camera for solar panel inspections will help to conduct the thermographic inspection process more efficiently and accurately determine the distance to the panels on the ground.
Regular inspection of solar panels using drones equipped with thermal cameras helps to detect defects in the panels, to ensure efficient operation of solar power plants, to find and fix malfunctions.
MapperX M30T works 100% compatible with the drone, thermal inspection images taken with the M30T are quickly converted into orthophoto maps with MapperX and thermal inspection data are reported in an understandable way at world standards.
MapperX develops strategies that improve the PV plant efficiency of its customers with thermal drone-assisted solar power plant surveys. Visit the website to learn more about “Thermal Drone“